- Shampoo with appropriate shampoo and rinse.
- Towel dry gently.
- Dilute ReBond with warm water in an applicator bottle in a ratio of 1 part ReBond to 6 parts water:
Short Hair – 5 ml ReBond to 30 ml water.
Medium Hair - 10 ml ReBond to 60 ml water.
Long Hair – 15 ml ReBond to 90 ml water.
- Apply diluted ReBond throughout the hair (at the basin), saturating thoroughly. Leave on for 10 minutes.
- Following manufacturers instructions and timings with application & development of the suitable straightening solution.
- Rinse & Shampoo with appropriate shampoo, rinse again.
- Dry & Iron, following manufacturers instructions.
- Neutralise (following manufacturers instructions).
- Repeat stage 3 - 4, applying ReBond mixture on to towel dried hair in the same measurements. Leave on for 10 minutes.
- Without rinsing, apply 10 ml Balance Plus. Comb through and leave for 10 minutes.
- Rinse and style as required with Elixir and / or styling products.
For use with Japanese Straightening/Rebonding
Last updated by John Hubbard on February 22, 2016 07:35