Always mix your colour and developer, according to the manufacturer's instructions, before adding INNOluxe ReBond. Measure the amount of ReBond based on the amount of bleach only, not bleach and developer.
- Raise your developer by one level:
- If you normally use 20 vol, use 30 vol.
If you use 30 vol, use 40 vol.
(20 vol = 6%, 30 vol = 9%, 40 vol = 12%).
- Mix your preferred bleaching powder or crème with developer following the guidance on step 1. Add ReBond in ratios of 6 ml per 30 g of bleach (1:5 ratio, not including the amount of developer).
- A little extra bleach powder can be added to achieve the desired consistency.
- Apply and develop as usual.
- Rinse hair, shampoo and apply Balance Plus for hair stabilisation. Comb through and leave for 10 minutes before rinsing.
- Finish as required with Elixir and / or styling products.